Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new beginning

So, I realize that I have been absent from my original blog.  I didn't have any more room to add pictures, and I wasn't going to start deleting them, so I decided to start a new one.  I don't feel like a blog is a blog without photos!   With that being said, here is an update from my house:

Things are going great.  Christmas and Thanksgiving was amazing, as always.  We celebrated so many times!  Lots of good food, lots of good laughs, and most importantly, lots of good family time! We are still enjoying a great Christmas break, and I am so thankful for the time off.

Here is my CRAZY family!  The thing is, we TRIED for a decent one, but we failed.  Someone kept making faces....so we caved!  Silly shot it is!



Here we are at Christmas Tree Lane!  We brought out sweet Haley with us!

More at Christmas Tree Lane


And more from Christmas celebrations!






Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! It's good to hear from you again. I'm thinking I may soon run out of space too, because I post a lot of pictures.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sadie! Love the new blog look and the snow pictures look AMAZING! So jealous. :+)

    ReplyDelete